Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LoveMyEggo #MoreEggo2Love #CollectiveBias
Double Chocolatey Peanut Butter Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich is a 4-ingredient summer dessert that can be easily put together in 5-10 minutes. It is simply addictive!
Looking for an easy treat for summertime entertaining? Well, you have the best right here! This Double Chocolatey Peanut Butter Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich is made with 4 ingredients in only 5-10 minutes.
You heard that right!
It consists of caramel-swirled Peanut Butter ice cream sandwiched between toasted Kellogg’s® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Double Chocolatey Waffles, and surrounded by chocolate/peanut butter chips.
Everything was conveniently purchased in one single trip to Walmart, including the new and improved, with-more-flavor-than-ever Eggo Thick & Fluffy Belgian Style Waffles in more than one variety.
As you may know, Eggo Waffles are a great solution for many occasions: a simple, quick breakfast for your family, a nutritious breakfast for the health conscious, or an indulgent savory meal.
Oh, and let’s not forget that they can be cleverly incorporated into a dessert as well. Ours is just one of the many tasty creations that are possible, using just a little creativity.
Besides their versatility, Eggo Waffles are portable, wholesome, and indulgent. To obtain more info and to access more yummy, easy recipes, click here.
In addition, sign up for ibotta and earn money back on the purchase of Eggo variety (while supplies last).
Here is something new! The Eggo Waffle Bar Truck will be driving around to visit Walmart stores all around the country– click below to see if they are coming to a Walmart near you!
How To Make a Double Chocolatey Peanut Butter Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich
Start by toasting Eggo Thick & Fluffy Double Chocolatey Waffles. Then, let come to room temperature.
Meanwhile, swirl a few spoonfuls of your favorite caramel sauce into a container of softened Peanut Butter ice cream. Scoop out, place 2-3 scoops on a waffle, and top with another waffle, pressing down slightly.
Roll sides on a plate containing chocolate/peanut butter chips in order to coat the ice cream filling, and place onto a lined baking sheet. Freeze until time to serve!
As you can see, it’s so simple that even a child could make this treat…something that can be served as an afternoon snack or taken to a picnic or bbq/cookout as a scrumptious dessert.
The Fourth of July is almost here. Imagine being able to serve this amazing treat to your family without having to put a huge amount of work into it. Any Eggo Thick & Fluffy Double Chocolatey Waffles left over can be used for breakfast.
Entertain cleverly and save time to celebrate summer with your family and friends… and stay cool!
Now indulge my curiosity for a second– which other treat are you gonna prepare with these Eggo Waffles?
PIN & ENJOY!
Double Chocolatey Peanut Butter Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1 (11.6 oz) box Kellogg's® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Double Chocolatey Waffles (it contains 6 waffles)
- 4-6 TBSP caramel sauce
- 9 scoops peanut butter ice cream, softened
- 6 TBSP chocolate chips or chocolate/peanut butter chips (mix)
- Start by toasting Eggo Thick & Fluffy Double Chocolatey Waffles in the toaster. Then, let come to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, swirl caramel sauce into a container of softened peanut butter ice cream. Scoop out and place 3 scoops on a waffle and top with another waffle, pressing down slightly.
- Roll sides of each ice cream sandwich on a plate containing chocolate/peanut butter chips in order to coat ice cream, and then place onto a lined baking sheet. Freeze until time to serve!
- Make sure to store ice cream sandwich leftovers in a covered container into the freezer.
- Since these ice cream sandwiches are large, each can be cut into half, yielding the double of portions previously stated in the recipe.