Funny Monsters Pumpkin Bread Rolls
Celebrate Halloween with these quick and easy Funny Monsters Pumpkin Bread Rolls! They are made from Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls filled with a creamy pumpkin spice spread and topped with candy melts and Halloween candies. Your kid will thank you!
Servings 12 rolls
Cost $ 0.66 per roll
- 12 King's Hawaiian Original Dinner Rolls
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
- 1 TBSP pure vanilla extract
- 3 TBSP light brown sugar or other sweetener of choice
- gummy worms
- 1/2 cup candy melts orange and/or green
- candy eyeballs 2 sizes
- Once candy melts set, store these pumpkin bread rolls wrapped in parchment paper or in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
- Let sit at room temp before serving -- so rolls can soften.
- If you don't have pumpkin puree at home, skip it and use only pumpkin pie spice to flavor the cream cheese spread.
- You can either pipe the pumpkin filling or spoon onto the bottom face of the roll.
- You can also sub honey or any sweetener of your choice for brown sugar.
- If you don't have candy melts, use melted white chocolate mixed with food coloring.
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 62mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1175IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg
Comment and rate the recipe. Also follow us on Pinterest at @easyanddelish for more delish recipes.