Star Wars Chocolate Banana Pancake Spaceship and a Party Tutorial
An easy, quick, and fun Star Wars Chocolate Banana Pancake Spaceship made from pancakes, banana, and chocolate, which makes an awesome snack... and a creative outer space party tutorial.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 11 minutes
Servings 1 person
- 3 Kellogg's® Eggo® Star Wars Galaxy Adventure Buttermilk Pancakes
- 1 banana, cut into rounds
- Store-bought chocolate syrup of choice (or 1/4 cup melted chocolate chips)
- Colorful chocolate sprinkles (I used a black, white, and blue mix)
- 1 bright white chocolate melt, optional
- Pieces chocolate bar of choice
Start by toasting 3 Kellogg's® Eggo® Star Wars Galaxy Adventure Buttermilk Pancakes and stacking one on the top of other. Then, arrange the banana rounds in between them all, except the top one. Drizzle with either chocolate syrup or melted chocolate chips, sprinkle a bit of the colorful sprinkles on top, and garnish center with the white chocolate melt if desired.
Last, insert a single square of chocolate bar in the middle on one side of the stack of pancakes (as seen in the picture). Then, shape 2 double squares of chocolate bar with your knife (see picture) and insert one on each side of the single square. These are to resemble a spaceship. Enjoy!
Comment and rate the recipe. Also follow us on Pinterest at @easyanddelish for more delish recipes.