Quick Churro Popcorn
5-ingredient, decadent, and quick churro popcorn made in the microwave with a mixture of butter, cinnamon, and sugar. It contains about 7-8 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per bag.
- 1 bag Weight Watchers® Endorsed Jolly Time Pop Corn 100 calorie healthy popbutter popcorn
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Weight Watchers Half fat butter melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Pop the popcorn according to the package directions.
In a small bowl, whisk the melted butter with the sugars and cinnamon until obtaining a homogeneous mixture. In a large bowl, toss the popcorn with the melted butter mixture to coat well. Enjoy! It can be served with a drizzle of melted cinnamon chips. YIELD: 1 bag (about 5 cups of popped popcorn).
Comment and rate the recipe. Also follow us on Pinterest at @easyanddelish for more delish recipes.