Double Chocolatey Peanut Butter Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich
Double Chocolatey Peanut Butter Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich is a 4-ingredient summer dessert that can easily be put together in 5-10 minutes. It is simply addictive!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 3 sandwiches
- 1 (11.6 oz) box Kellogg's® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Double Chocolatey Waffles (it contains 6 waffles)
- 4-6 TBSP caramel sauce
- 9 scoops peanut butter ice cream, softened
- 6 TBSP chocolate chips or chocolate/peanut butter chips (mix)
Start by toasting Eggo Thick & Fluffy Double Chocolatey Waffles in the toaster. Then, let come to room temperature.
Meanwhile, swirl caramel sauce into a container of softened peanut butter ice cream. Scoop out and place 3 scoops on a waffle and top with another waffle, pressing down slightly.
Roll sides of each ice cream sandwich on a plate containing chocolate/peanut butter chips in order to coat ice cream, and then place onto a lined baking sheet. Freeze until time to serve!
- Make sure to store ice cream sandwich leftovers in a covered container into the freezer.
- Since these ice cream sandwiches are large, each can be cut into half, yielding the double of portions previously stated in the recipe.
Comment and rate the recipe. Also follow us on Pinterest at @easyanddelish for more delish recipes.