No Churn Keto Coconut Ice Cream
An easy and super creamy Keto Coconut Ice Cream made with simple ingredients, and which requires no steeping or churning. A summer must-try that is also sugar-free, low carb, and gluten-free!
- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 14 oz full-fat unsweetened coconut cream chilled for at least 24 hours
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract sugar-free
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes toasted (optional)
In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip heavy whipping cream until stiff, about 1-2 minutes. Transfer to another bowl and reserve.
Next, add chilled coconut cream to the mixer bowl and whip on high speed for about 2 minutes, or until mixture is light and fluffy, nearly double in volume.
Then, whip in erythritol, cinnamon, vanilla, and coconut flakes until just combined. Fold in heavy whipped cream. Pour mixture into a container, cover well, and freeze for 8-24 hours or until set before serving. If desired, top with toasted coconut flakes and enjoy!
For optimal flavor, freeze covered for up to one month. Make sure to leave out of the freezer for about 10 minutes in order to scoop up easily.
For a dairy-free version of this Keto Coconut Ice Cream recipe, use a non-dairy whipped cream. To make it paleo and vegan, use coconut cream instead of heavy whipping cream.
- Use full-fat, unsweetened coconut cream. Low-fat/light coconut cream won't work in this recipe -- it will make it less creamy and icy.
- Make sure to chill coconut cream in the fridge for at least 24 hours before whipping in the mixer so that it will rise in volume once beaten.
- You can substitute xylitol for erythritol (same amount).
- Use a sugar-free pure vanilla extract in this recipe, not an imitation vanilla extract which contains corn syrup.
Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 42mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 545IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Comment and rate the recipe. Also follow us on Pinterest at @easyanddelish for more delish recipes.