Chai Vanilla Milkshake and Vacation in the Stunning State of Colorado (part 1)
One of the most delicious, refreshing,and comforting milkshakes ever!!!!
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt I used Dannon Light & Fit
- 4 tablespoons Vanilla Chai Latté powder I used one from the Pacific Chai brand
- 1 tablespoon malted milk powder I used Nestlé Carnation Original Malt
- 4-6 tablespoons sugar or sugar substitute
- 4 scoops non-fat frozen vanilla yogurt or your favorite vanilla ice cream
Place ingredients in the blender following the exact sequence above (i.e. crushed ice first in the bottom of the blender, and so forth). Blend everything well until obtaining a homogeneous, creamy mixture (You might experience a bit of difficulty in getting the shake to blend at the very beginning, but keep alternating crushing, pulsing, and liquidifying. If necessary, remove cup from blender and stir a bit with a spoon before blending mixture again). Serve the Chai Vanilla Milkshake immediately!!!
Comment and rate the recipe. Also follow us on Pinterest at @easyanddelish for more delish recipes.