Oven Baked Coconut Flour Pancakes
The moistest and fluffiest Oven Baked/Sheet Pan Coconut flour Pancakes made with COCONUT FLOUR ONLY (no almond flour). These make the best low carb/keto pancakes for breakfast or to serve as a dessert.
Cost $ 0.60 cents per slice
- 8 eggs large and at room temp
- 1 3/4 cups full-fat canned coconut milk
- 2 teaspoon coconut extract or vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup coconut flour (plus 2 TBSP)
- 1/2 cup Swerve sweetener or other sweetener of your choice
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- pinch of salt (optional)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- 1/4 cup keto chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease/spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan, line with parchment paper, and grease/spray on top of paper. Reserve!
Blend eggs, coconut milk, and coconut or vanilla extract in a blender just until homogeneous. Then, add coconut flour, the sweetener, baking powder, and salt; blend just until combined.
You may have to stop blender once or twice to scoop down dry ingredients from the blender walls. Batter will be thick! Pour batter into prepared pan spreading uniformly. Arrange strawberry slices on top and chocolate chips.
Bake for about 18-22 minutes or until firm in the center. Let cool slightly and slice. Serve with a drizzle of melted chocolate on top. Enjoy!
- STORAGE: Store in the fridge in air tight container for up to 5 days. Heat in the microwave for about 30-40 seconds per slice before eating! Freeze slices in a freezer bag in a single layer, so that they won’t stick together. Thaw them overnight in the fridge, and then heat them in the microwave.
- INGREDIENT SUBSTITUTION: if you'd like to, use almond flour instead of coconut flour. For this, replace each 1/4 cup of coconut flour with 1 cup of almond flour. In addition, remove/subtract 1 egg and also 1/4 cup of coconut milk from the recipe for each 1/4 cup of coconut flour replaced. Coconut flour is extremely absorbent and doesn't yield the same as almond flour -- although both are keto and gluten-free.
Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 252mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 158IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 2mg
Comment and rate the recipe. Also follow us on Pinterest at @easyanddelish for more delish recipes.