10-Minute One Pan Seafood in Pesto Sauce
One Pot Seafood in Pesto Sauce is a stew made with fresh cod fillets and shrimp cooked in store-bought pesto sauce. It takes about 10 minutes to cook and makes a comforting weeknight meal!
Cost $ 4.00 per person
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 pound fresh cod fillets thawed and pat dry
- 12 oz large cooked shrimp thawed and pat dry, peeled and tail-off
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- Fresh juice of 1 large lemon
- 3/4 cup store-bought pesto sauce
- 1 can quartered artichokes drained, 14 oz
- 6-8 Kalamata olives
- 4 slices lemon
- Chopped parsley optional
Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large no-stick skillet. Cook minced garlic for about 60 seconds, stirring occasionally. Do not let brown! Remove cooked garlic from the pan with a slotted spoon and reserve.
Season the cod fillets and shrimp with salt and pepper. Reserve shrimp.
Add cod fillets to the skillet and let cook still over medium heat for about 4 minutes. Pour lemon juice over cod fillets, add the seasoned shrimp, and pesto sauce; let cook for about 2-3 minutes.
Add the artichoke and olives, and let cook for about 1 minute. Garnish with slices of lemon on top. Serve while still hot with a sprinkle of chopped parsley if desired. Enjoy!
- Side dish suggestions: pasta, creamy polenta, rice, mashed potatoes, quinoa, steamed or roasted low carb vegetables.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Freeze for up to 3 months. Pesto may separate once heated.
Calories: 463kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 267mg | Sodium: 2179mg | Potassium: 778mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1006IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 252mg | Iron: 3mg
Comment and rate the recipe. Also follow us on Pinterest at @easyanddelish for more delish recipes.