4-Ingredient Fluffy Boozy Orange Tarts
4-Ingredient Fluffy Boozy Orange Tarts made with pie crust, sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, and orange liqueur. They are easy, delish, and refreshing!
- 1 store-bought pie crust thawed, 9 oz
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz
- 8 oz heavy whipped cream thawed
- 1 teaspoon orange liqueur or orange essence if desired
- Fresh orange zest optional
- Assorted berries optional
- leaves Fresh mint optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Using a 3 1/2-inch round cookie cutter, cut the thawed pie crust into 7-8 circles on a lightly floured surface.
Place into small tart pans, prick bottom of the tart a few times with a fork, and bake for about 7-8 minutes. Let cool.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl of a stand mixer beat together the sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, and orange liqueur or essence until obtaining a creamy and fluffy homogeneous mixture. Fill each tart shell 3/4 full with the fluffy boozy mixture. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until set.
Right before serving, sprinkle on the orange zest and garnish with the berries and mint if desired. Served chilled. Enjoy!
Comment and rate the recipe. Also follow us on Pinterest at @easyanddelish for more delish recipes.