4-Ingredient Fluffy Boozy Orange Tarts made with pie crust, sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, and orange liqueur. They are easy, delish, and refreshing!
Do you ever feel the need to eat something scrumptious, yet that can be prepared in the blink of an eye? Well, I do... all the time. Afternoons bring a cry of desperation to satisfy my sweet tooth. Our Fluffy Boozy Orange Tarts, made from only 4 ingredients, not only are able to satisfy your cravings but also make the prefect treat for get-togethers and parties. They are delish, beautiful, and can be easily prepared in less than 30 minutes. Cool? 😉
To make seven of these, cut a store-bought pie crust into 7-8 circles with a cookie cutter. Place crusts into small tart pans and bake for about 7-8 minutes.
Then, let cool and fill them with a mixture of sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, and orange liqueur (or orange essence for a non-boozy version). Refrigerate until filling has set. Right before serving, sprinkle the orange zest and garnish with the berries and mint if desired. Serve and enjoy!
See? Easy peasy, right?
This is the type of recipe that doesn't require any special skills, yet looks like you put major effort into it. Prepare yourself to receive the nicest compliments.
Good thing that we didn't have a party going on the day that I made these. My hubby devoured almost all of them... yep, by himself.
But if we did have a party, you can picture how beautifully our tarts would have displayed on this amazing slate serving tray from SLATE PLATE. Its sleek natural, deep black color enhances the bright and contrasting colors of our Boozy Orange Tarts. The high quality and fine grained material of the tray, combined with its large size and rectangular shape makes this tray multipurpose. It is great for serving a variety of foods such as cheeses, fruit, meats, breads, and of course, desserts too... all while still protecting tables and countertops by means of its acrylic feet.
If you would like to get ahold of a gorgeous slate tray similar to mine for your next party or get-together, they are accessible to you too for an excellent price, as you can see at the link above. For more info about this tray and several other types of serving boards, visit the SLATE PLATE website and connect with them through Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter. I liked mine so much that I am already planning to get myself one of their sushi board sets. 😉
Having cravings? Throwing a party? Now you know just what to make and how to elegantly display these tarts. Ha!
4-Ingredient Fluffy Boozy Orange Tarts
- 1 store-bought pie crust thawed, 9 oz
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz
- 8 oz heavy whipped cream thawed
- 1 teaspoon orange liqueur or orange essence if desired
- Fresh orange zest optional
- Assorted berries optional
- leaves Fresh mint optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a 3 ½-inch round cookie cutter, cut the thawed pie crust into 7-8 circles on a lightly floured surface.
- Place into small tart pans, prick bottom of the tart a few times with a fork, and bake for about 7-8 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl of a stand mixer beat together the sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, and orange liqueur or essence until obtaining a creamy and fluffy homogeneous mixture. Fill each tart shell ¾ full with the fluffy boozy mixture. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until set.
- Right before serving, sprinkle on the orange zest and garnish with the berries and mint if desired. Served chilled. Enjoy!
** Nutrition labels on easyanddelish.com are for educational purposes only. This info is provided as a courtesy and is only an estimate, since the nutrition content of recipes can vary based on ingredient brand or source, portion sizes, recipe changes/variations, and other factors. We suggest making your own calculations using your preferred calculator, based on which ingredients you use, or consulting with a registered dietitian to determine nutritional values more precisely.
Please note that health-focused and diet information provided on easyanddelish.com is for educational purposes and does not constitute medical advice, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Consult with your doctor or other qualified health professional prior to initiating any significant change in your diet or exercise regimen, or for any other issue necessitating medical advice.
Disclosure: I have not received any monetary compensation for this post -- only the slate board itself as a gift. All opinions are honest and 100% my own, as always.