Mango Lime Smoothie Bowl
A healthy, delicious, and refreshing Mango Lime Smoothie Bowl made from frozen mango, lime juice, and yogurt, garnished with berries, Chia seeds, and mint. It makes the perfect breakfast or snack!
- For the mango lime smoothie bowl:
- 2 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
- Fresh juice of 1/2 large lime
- 1 Cacique Mango Yogurt Smoothie 7 fl. oz.
- Suggested toppings:
- 1 cup fresh berries (strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- leaves Fresh mintto garnish optional
Blend the mango, lime juice, and yogurt together in a blender until smooth and creamy. Pour into 2 bowls and top each with 1/2 cup of berries and 1/2 Tablespoon of coconut flakes and chia seeds. Garnish with mint leaves if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Comment and rate the recipe. Also follow us on Pinterest at @easyanddelish for more delish recipes.