Halloween Creepy Jello Cups
Three-ingredient, ten-minute prep, and no cooking Halloween treat... These Creepy Jello Cups are a fun, tasty dessert that combines gelatin and candy into mini cups. Prepare for your kid/teen/adult party!
Servings 7 people
Cost $ 0.33 per person
- 3 ounce orange gelatin powder 85 g
- 2 cups boiling water
- Gummy body parts candy, available at local supermarkets
In a heatproof glass pitcher, dissolve gelatin powder in boiling water, stirring very well until gelatin is completely dissolved. Pour mixture into 80 ml (about 3-ounce) plastic mini cups and refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until gelatin is semi-set (not liquid, but also not yet completely set...i.e. it is just starting to solidify, so that candy can still penetrate easily into the gelatin).
Remove cups from the refrigerator and place one gummy body part into each cup. Refrigerate for about 2 hours or until gelatin has completely set. Remove jello cups 10 to 15 minutes prior to serving ( so that candy can soften)... Enjoy!!!
- Do not place gummy body parts candy into the hot dissolved gelatin, otherwise candy will melt.
- These creepy jello cups can be prepared up to 2 days ahead.
- Store covered in the fridge for up to 4 days. Do not freeze!
Calories: 79kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 61mg | Sugar: 15g
Comment and rate the recipe. Also follow us on Pinterest at @easyanddelish for more delish recipes.