Kitchen Blender Corn Bundt Cake
Naturally gluten-free, Kitchen Blender Corn Bundt Cake -- the blender and oven do most of the work for you!!
- 1 cup yellow corn -- if using canned corn drain before measuring, or 200 g
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup water
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 stick plus 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted (plus more to grease the pan), or ½ cup
- 1⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups coarse yellow corn meal
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (about 177 degrees C). Grease very well a 10-inch (about 25 cm) ring pan and set aside. NOTE: Grease the entire pan well. Do NOT miss one single corner!!
In a blender, blend together all ingredients until corn is completely pureed and the mixture is homogeneous and creamy. You may need to stop the blender once or twice to stir in the mixture, making it easier to blend together the ingredients.
Pour mixture in the greased ring pan and bake for about 30-35 minutes (mine baked in 35 mins) or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let corn bundt cake cool down completely on a rack (corn bundt cake will break apart if unmolded while still warm) and run a knife gently around the edges. Place an inverted plate on top and invert corn bundt cake to unmold. This corn bundt cake is mildly sweet and can be served either for breakfast or as a snack -- warm with butter, at room temperature accompanied by a cup of coffee, or chilled and drizzled with sweetened condensed milk. ;)
Comment and rate the recipe. Also follow us on Pinterest at @easyanddelish for more delish recipes.