Cast Iron Keto Ranch Chicken Thighs
5-Ingredient, One Pan Keto Ranch Chicken Thighs is an easy and super yummy weeknight meal made in less than 30 minutes. Dinner has never been so good! It's keto, low carb, Whole30, paleo, and gluten-free. Recipe from HiddenValley.Com
Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
On a cutting board pat dry the chicken thighs, then season with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker and black pepper on both sides.
In a large, oven-safe skillet warm the olive oil over medium heat, swirling to coat the bottom. Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove the garlic from the pan and set aside.
Increase the heat to medium-high. Place the chicken thighs skin-side down in the skillet, then sear for 6–8 minutes until the skin is crisp and golden brown. Turn the chicken over, then return the garlic to the pan. Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast on middle rack of the oven until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F, about 15 minutes.
- Make sure to let chicken sit out of the fridge for 20-30 minutes before cooking. It helps to cook uniformly.
- Season chicken on BOTH sides.
- Depending on your stove (if gas or electric) or your preference (more or less crispy skin), you may sear skin for 2-3 minutes, or for 6-8 minutes.
- Roast garlic along with chicken in the oven, or reserve it to add to the skillet only after roasting chicken. It's your choice!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 142mg | Sodium: 112mg | Potassium: 308mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 113IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg
Comment and rate the recipe. Also follow us on Pinterest at @easyanddelish for more delish recipes.