Mississippi mudslide is a 3-ingredient boozy chocolate milkshake that will sweep off your feet. Top with marshmallows, whipped cream and pecan for a richer dessert drink,
Servings 4 people
Cost $1.25 per person
- 2 pints chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup bourbon, Kahlua, or Bailey's Irish Cream (optional)
Blend the first 3 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into cups, top with 3-5 large marshmallows, and brown them slightly with a torch. Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, sprinkled chopped pecans, and chocolate shavings. Enjoy!!!
- Garnishes: Large marshmallows, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, chopped toasted pecans, and chocolate shavings.
- For a dairy-free version, use a soy-based ice cream, and either a soy/rice milk or lactose-free milk. Use dairy-free whipped cream and dark chocolate shavings.
- This Mississippi Mudslides recipe was adapted from the one in Southern Living Magazine - October 2012 edition.
Calories: 548kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 206mg | Potassium: 670mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 63g | Vitamin A: 1083IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 327mg | Iron: 2mg
Comment and rate the recipe. Also follow us on Pinterest at @easyanddelish for more delish recipes.