Loaded Chicken Nachos Recipe
Cost $ 1.00 per person
- 9 Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- 1 1/3 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 bacon strips cooked and chopped
- 2 tbsp canned black beans drained and rinsed (optional)
- 1 jalapeno de-seeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp pico de gallo (optional)
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped green onions
- 1/2 lime juiced
Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a large cast-iron skillet or baking sheet with parchment paper. Place chicken strips in a single layer and bake for 12-14 minutes. Then, remove from the oven and top with cheese, bacon, beans, and jalapenos.
Bake for about 6-8 minutes more, making sure cheese fully melts. Remove from oven and add pico de gallo, avocado, and green onion on top. Serve hot and enjoy! If desired, squeeze a few drops of lime juice on top.
- Store any loaded nachos leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days (without avocado). Heat well before eating (without pico de gallo and avocado)!
- Do not freeze!
- You can eat chicken nachos by itself (low carb option) or crush some tortilla chips on top for added crunch.
- If desired, use heated leftovers as a filling for sandwiches and tacos, or to eat with pasta.
Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 346mg | Potassium: 224mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 359IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 209mg | Iron: 1mg
Comment and rate the recipe. Also follow us on Pinterest at @easyanddelish for more delish recipes.