This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips. All opinions are 100% mine.
One Skillet Loaded Chicken Nachos Recipe made with crispy chicken strips, cheese, bacon, avocado, and pico de gallo. It makes the perfect low carb nachos for games or casual entertaining– like a Friday night with friends.
Do you love watching sports? Well, no matter which sport or what team you root for, these Loaded Chicken Nachos are game on!
They are rich, satisfying, and quick to prepare, making the perfect treat for games and casual entertaining, too.
HOW TO MAKE LOADED CHICKEN NACHOS RECIPE
To make this chicken nachos recipe, preheat oven to 400° F.
Place chicken strips in a single layer in a large cast-iron skillet. Heat for 12-14 minutes (PIC.1).
Then, remove from the oven and top with cheese, bacon, beans, and jalapenos (PIC. 2).
Bake for about 6-8 minutes more, making sure cheese fully melts.
Remove from oven and add pico de gallo, avocado, and green onion on top. Serve low carb nachos hot and enjoy!
If desired, squeeze a few drops of lime juice on top .
ABOUT TYSON CRISPY CHICKEN STRIPS
These Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips are 100% all-natural chicken — that means no artificial ingredients, and minimally processed chicken with no antibiotics and no added hormones or steroids.
They are new and improved… now even crispier. Yum!!!
Tyson chicken strips come fully cooked and ready-to-eat, containing 13 grams of protein per serving and 0 grams of trans fat per serving.
They are conveniently available in HEB’s freezer aisle. And guess what? Between 10/14 and 11/10, you can get HEB Digital Coupon and save on your purchase.
So why not take advantage of this offer, go to HEB, and grab yourself a package (or more) of these delicious Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips? You’re sure to love them… just as my family and I do!
Enjoy our low carb nachos and have fun!
Loaded Chicken Nachos Recipe
- 9 Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- 1 1/3 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 bacon strips cooked and chopped
- 2 tbsp canned black beans drained and rinsed (optional)
- 1 jalapeno de-seeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp pico de gallo (optional)
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped green onions
- 1/2 lime juiced
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a large cast-iron skillet or baking sheet with parchment paper. Place chicken strips in a single layer and bake for 12-14 minutes. Then, remove from the oven and top with cheese, bacon, beans, and jalapenos.
- Bake for about 6-8 minutes more, making sure cheese fully melts. Remove from oven and add pico de gallo, avocado, and green onion on top. Serve hot and enjoy! If desired, squeeze a few drops of lime juice on top.
- Store any loaded nachos leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days (without avocado). Heat well before eating (without pico de gallo and avocado)!
- Do not freeze!
- You can eat chicken nachos by itself (low carb option) or crush some tortilla chips on top for added crunch.
- If desired, use heated leftovers as a filling for sandwiches and tacos, or to eat with pasta.