Individual Blackberry Cobbler Pies with Cookie Dough Crust
Blackberry Cobbler Pies with Cookie Dough Crust are an easy dessert made from 6 staple ingredients in individual ramekins, facilitating portion control. They are so quick to assemble and delicious that you will want to make them all year round.
- 12 store-bought chocolate chip cookies, chilled dough (about 16 oz or less of cookie dough)
- 21 oz can blackberry pie filling and topping
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (optional)
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 7 tbsp chilled unsalted butter
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease 4 (4 1/2-inch) ramekins and set aside.
Next, divide the store-bought chilled chocolate chip cookie dough equally, distributing along the bottom and sides of each greased ramekin.
Using a fork, prick the bottom of the cookie dough, place ramekins on a baking sheet, and bake for about 5-7 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix canned blackberry pie filling and lemon juice (if desired) and distribute among the ramekins.
Prepare the topping by mixing by hand oats, flour, butter, and sugar in a bowl until texture is coarsely clumpy and mixture will hold together in clumps when you squeeze it with your hand.
Top berry filling with the crisp/crumble. Bake for about 18-25 minutes or until berry filling is bubbly and the crisp topping is lightly golden brown. Enjoy while warm either by itself or topped with a scoop of (low fat) vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt.
- Baking time varies from oven to oven.
- Let baked cookie dough cool for at least 3 minutes before spooning in the filling to help prevent it from becoming soggy.
- Any leftovers should be covered and refrigerated for up to 2-3 days.
- Looking for quick and easy individual summer desserts? Try our Raspberry Pistachio Froyo Pies.
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 49mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 620IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1.3mg
Comment and rate the recipe. Also follow us on Pinterest at @easyanddelish for more delish recipes.