5-Minute Hot Chocolate Fudge
Hot Chocolate Fudge is a 5-minute holiday dessert made from chocolate fudge topped with toasted marshmallow creme. The best way to EAT hot cocoa: it's bite-sized pure comfort!
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk (14-ounce, each)
- 4 cups dark chocolate chips (about 24-ounce)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 jars marshmallow creme (7-ounce, each)
Butter a 8 x 8-inch pan and line with either parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy removal; set aside.
Combine sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips In a microwave-safe large bowl.
Heat mixture on high for 90 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir well. Only if needed, heat an additional 30 seconds, stirring until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
Stir in vanilla extract and then pour fudge into prepared pan, creating an even layer. Let set for about 5-10 minutes in the refrigerator to speed up the process.
Then, heat the marshmallow creme for about 20 seconds in the microwave and pour on top of the fudge. Smooth it over! Broil for 2 minutes; then freeze for 1-2 hours. Cut into squares and serve.
- Substitution: If you'd like to, you can use bittersweet chocolate chips instead. I prefer dark chocolate because it better balances the sweetness of the condensed milk and marshmallow creme.
- Store in a clean airtight container, preferably in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days (on account of the marshmallow creme).
- Love hot chocolate? Try our Hot Chocolate Trifle !
Calories: 403kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 111mg | Potassium: 468mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 277mg | Iron: 0.7mg
Comment and rate the recipe. Also follow us on Pinterest at @easyanddelish for more delish recipes.