One Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken
One Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs is an easy, gluten-free, low carb complete meal, ideal for busy weekdays. The chicken is tender, juicy, and so delicious! It made the list of our favorite meals.
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs (skin-on or off)
- salt and ground black pepper to season
- 2 lemons (one sliced and one juiced)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces fresh whole green beans
- 6 small sweet peppers, sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds (optional)
Preheat oven to 425 F. Spray a large sheet pan with No Stick Cooking Spray. Alternatively, brush pan with oil.
Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Place onto sheet pan along with lemon slices.
In a small bowl, combine juice of 1 lemon, olive oil, honey, mustard, paprika, and minced garlic until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
Reserve 1/2 of the mixture to use later, and brush the other 1/2 all over chicken thighs.
Pour about 1/2 cup water into the sheet pan distributing all over. This will prevent honey/mustard mixture to burn in the oven.
Bake for about 25 minutes. Meanwhile, brush reserved honey mustard mixture over green beans and bell peppers, and season them with salt and pepper.
Remove sheet pan from oven after those 25 minutes and arrange vegetables in one single layer between the chicken thighs. Bake for 10 minutes.
Although not required, place sheet pan under broiler to brown chicken skin for about 2-3 minutes. Watch it carefully!
Top chicken with remaining reserved mixture and pom seeds if desired, Serve with the vegetables while hot. Enjoy!
- If desired, serve chicken and vegetables over rice or with roasted potatoes. I prefer to keep the dish low carb, so I served the chicken with the vegetables only.
- Love one sheet pan meals? Try our Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp with Asparagus!
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 296mg | Potassium: 415mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 480IU | Vitamin C: 24.3mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1.8mg
Comment and rate the recipe. Also follow us on Pinterest at @easyanddelish for more delish recipes.