One Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp and Asparagus that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. It is a no hassle, mess-free, elegant meal!
Preparing a complete meal has never been so ridiculously easy and delish… No kidding! In less than 30 minutes, you can make and serve this One Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp and Asparagus. It’s guaranteed to put a smile on many faces — and all without stretching your waistlines.
This is an elegant dish with no hassle! It is mess-free as well. So hello– cleverness is written all over this one, folks!
Wanna know why? Well, experience it by placing place a bunch of fresh asparagus…
…on a parchment paper-lined large sheet pan. Brush them with olive oil, and then sprinkle on some salt and pepper. Then, throw minced garlic, fresh thyme leaves and grated Parmesan cheese on top… and bake at 400 F for about 8 minutes. Yep!
OK! Now remove pan from the oven and make room for the shrimp skewers. Brush them with olive oil and repeat the rest of the process. The only difference is, this time everything should bake for only 5 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Serve the shrimp and asparagus with lemon wedges, and bon appetit!
See… easy peasy!
And yes!!! It involves just a 13-minute cooking process and a less than 30-minutes prep time. Sweet, right?
This dish can be served as is… or can be accompanied by any sauce of your choice, a fresh salad, or noodles, if you would like to go for a more substantial meal. This shrimp is also awesome for making shrimp tacos.
As you can see, this meal can easily transform from one thing into something different by preparing the shrimp and asparagus and simply serving them with different accompaniments.
Now tell me– could dinner get any easier than this?
I know, I know… everyone is all smiles — both the (lazy) cook and the lucky eaters.
Enjoy the time saved, no mess, and all the deliciousness! 😉
One Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp and Asparagus
- 1 lb fresh asparagus woody ends trimmed
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Ground black pepper to taste
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 6-8 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 25 large raw shrimp (cleaned, shell off, and tail on)
- 1 lemon halved
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place trimmed asparagus onto a parchment paper-lined large sheet pan. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Distribute half the amount of minced garlic on top of the asparagus and then sprinkle 1/2 Tablespoon of thyme leaves as well as about 3-4 Tablespoons of the cheese on them.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Meanwhile, place shrimp on wood skewers, about 5 shrimp on each skewer.
- Remove pan from the oven and scoot asparagus over to the side(s) to make room for the shrimp skewers.
- Brush shrimp with olive oil and repeat the same process of sprinkling on the spices and cheese using the remaining amount of ingredients.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Squeeze lemon juice on top of the shrimp and asparagus and serve immediately by itself or accompanied by your favorite sauce, a fresh salad, or even noodles. Enjoy!