“Goodbye old year…Happy New Year… May everything come true in the year that is about to arise– lots of money in your pocket, plenty of health to spare.” That is what an old Brazilian song says… and exactly what I wish for each one of you! Nothing better to say good-bye to the year that is about to end and a bright new one than multicultural cocktails — NEW YEAR’S STYLE!
There are 10 cocktails for New Year’s — pretty much a cocktail for eveyone. Grab your glasses and make it happen…
These 10 Cocktails for New Year’s Eve are listed according to the sequence shown in the image above:
- New Year’s Champagne Cocktail || From Brazil To You — Champagne is a must and orange juice is the charm crowning this joyful cocktail and your last happy hour of the year.
- Pomegranate Caipirinha || From Brazil To You — The lucky, ruby-like fruit combined with lime and cachaca (or white rum) was prepared to wish you luck, fortune, much health, and happiness.
- Grape Pisco Sour || Laylita’s Recipes — Want to start the year on the right foot? Have this grape-pisco cocktail! And don’t forget to take an interesting peek at latin traditions that involve it.
- Mimosa Cocktail || Manu’s Menu — A two-ingredient cocktail made from mixing spumante (Italian sparkling wine or other of your choice) with orange juice. A bright drink to celebrate the start of an amazing year!
- Chocolate Coquito|| Smart Little Cookie — Are you a fan of chocolate? Me too! How about coconut? So chocolate and coconut are what you will have here, making you celebrate and dream of a very sweet year.
- Sherry Cocktail|| En Mi Cocina Hoy — Combine sherry or other sweet wine with cocoa powder (YES!), sugar, whisky, egg and ice, sprinkle cinnamon… and have a ball!
- Rum Eggnog || Dominican Cooking — Sweetened condensed milk+ evaporated milk+ egg yolks + spices + rum = the magic potion to celebrate the end of the year in style!
- Colombian-Style Eggnog || My Colombian Recipes — What happens when we combine delicious ingredients like condensed milk, egg, vanilla, and rum among others? This amazing Colombian eggnog happens and it will sweep your feet off with mucho sabor.
- The Cane Cutter Cocktail || Bizzy Lizzy’s Good Things — Made from lime, sugar cane juice, rum, and ginger beer, it screams tropical paradise… Exactly where one wants to be when the low temps are on.
- Prosecco Cocktail || My Kitchen Stories — Lemon sorbet, prosecco, and lemon cordial make this lemony cocktail a glass one will want to raise — because you know a refreshing winner will kiss your mouth. You can even find a great pairing in the tiny eggs benedict to accompany this cocktail with.
On my behalf and my amazing fellow blogger contributors…
HAPPY NEW YEAR!