Halloween has arrived early at FBTY. Although I didn’t grow up celebrating this fun event, as an adult I have often dressed up in costumes and gone trick-or-treating with my daughters, who enjoy this celebration a lot. This year we are sharing a quick, ridiculously easy, and fun “recipe”: Creepy Jello Cups!!!
They are something that one can prepare in the blink of an eye, saving time for Moms so that they can take care of other stuff… and of course they are also lots of fun for the kiddos and TEENS, too. I mean, whose kid/teen doesn’t love gelatin and candy? Both of them together in a mini cup is much, much better, don’t you think?
If you would like to celebrate the date with several different treats, here are 5 HALLOWEEN easy treats to make your party scrumptious and fun:
1. Creepy Jello Cups (quick)
2. Mother-in-Law’s Eyes (gluten-free)
3. Pumpkin Brigadeiros (gluten-free)
4. Chocolate-Apple Halloween Owl (gluten-free)
5. Brigadeiro Cupcakes (Cute Spider, RIP, and Black Cat)