Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Ricos Products. All opinions are 100% mine alone as always. #RicosCheesePlease
3-in-1 Nacho Pizza Bombs that are easy to make with store-bough pizza crust, nacho sauce, bacon, cheese, jalapeno, and herbs. They make the perfect bites for games, casual entertaining, or just because.
Who is the hostess with the mostest? We are! These Nacho Pizza Bombs are the edible proof!
They are easy to prepare, yet beyond- scrumptious, able to please the most demanding crowd. So yes, our Nacho Pizza Bombs make the prefect treat for games and casual entertaining. Cool, right? 😉
How to Make Nacho Pizza Bombs
To make them, all we need to do is to roll out refrigerated store-bought pizza crust, cut with a cookie cutter, and fill with nacho sauce, a cube of cheddar, a piece of bacon, and a slice of jalapeno.
Brush around the edge of the dough with water and bring the edges of the round towards the center, lightly pleating to form a tight enclosure or pocket.
Next, make a hole in the center of the dough to create a vent, place them onto a lined baking sheet, brush with a mixture of oil, herbs, and seasonings.
Bake at 400 F for about 15-18 minutes. Easy peasy!
The best part is serving them piping hot along with your favorite beer, soda, or other drink of your choice.
This is the type of recipe that doesn’t require any special skills, as you can see. I am telling ya, honey, prepare yourself to receive the nicest compliments. 😉
These bites are like a fusion between 3 popular dishes: pizza, nachos, and garlic knots.
We use pizza dough, the main ingredients of nachos for the filling, and brush the bombs with a garlic/ oil mixture, like on garlic bread/knots. Genius, right?
In addition, all the ingredients for our Nacho Pizza Bombs are conveniently available at Walmart — including Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce which is trans fat FREE and made with no hydrogenated oils.
It can be used as an ingredient, like we did, a topping, or a dip. Just heat and eat!
Actually, Ricos has a entire line of cheese sauces that are great for parties, birthdays, holidays, bbqs & more. Curious?
For more info about Rico’s cheese sauces, delicious recipes, and more, take a look here!
But no, that’s not all! Would you like to have a chance to win a 2018 Ford F-150?
Learn how to participate and also ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES HERE , which goes live from 1/15/18 to 5/31/18!!! Imagine yourself driving that truck everywhere you go. 😉 Good luck!
Having cravings? Throwing a party? Now you know just what to make. Ha!
PIN & ENJOY!
Nacho Pizza Bombs
- 2 (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 (15 oz) can Rico's Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 14-16 cubes mild cheddar cheese
- 4-6 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno, chopped
- chopped cilantro/parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- A pinch salt
- A pinch ground black pepper
- Place a pizza stone on the center rack of the oven (NOTE: this is needed in order to bake pizza bombs evenly).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and then line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Roll the refrigerated pizza crust on a flat surface. Using a 3.75-inch round cookie cutter, cut about 7-8 discs from each pizza crust.
- You will end up with about 14-16 discs.
- Fill the center of each with 1 teaspoon nacho sauce, top with 1 cube of cheddar, a few pieces of chopped bacon, chopped jalapeno, and a sprinkle of chopped cilantro/parsley.
- Then, lightly brush around the outer rim of the discs with water.
- Bring the moistened edges of the discs towards the center, lightly pleating to form a tight enclosure, and pinch to seal.
- Insert a long wood skewer dipped in flour through the center of the roof layer of the pizza bomb in order to make a hole for steam to vent.
- Place on the lined baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart. In a small bowl, mix oil, pepper flakes, garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper each.
- Heat in the microwave for about 40-60 seconds. Brush the Nacho Pizza Bombs with the heated mixture.
- Place baking sheet on top of the pizza stone and bake for about 15-18 minutes or until cooked and lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and brush them again with the oil mixture.
- Enjoy with your favorite drink!
If desired, use the remaining nacho sauce as a dip for the pizza bombs.