Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Ricos Products. All opinions are 100% mine alone as always. #RicosCheesePlease
3-in-1 Nacho Pizza Bombs that are easy to make with store-bough pizza crust, nacho sauce, bacon, cheese, jalapeno, and herbs. They make the perfect bites for games, casual entertaining, or just because.
Who is the hostess with the mostest? We are! These Nacho Pizza Bombs are the edible proof!
They are easy to prepare, yet beyond- scrumptious, able to please the most demanding crowd. So yes, our Nacho Pizza Bombs make the prefect treat for games and casual entertaining. Cool, right? 😉
How to Make Nacho Pizza Bombs
To make them, all we need to do is to roll out refrigerated store-bought pizza crust, cut with a cookie cutter, and fill with nacho sauce, a cube of cheddar, a piece of bacon, and a slice of jalapeno.
Brush around the edge of the dough with water and bring the edges of the round towards the center, lightly pleating to form a tight enclosure or pocket.
Next, make a hole in the center of the dough to create a vent, place them onto a lined baking sheet, brush with a mixture of oil, herbs, and seasonings.
Bake at 400 F for about 15-18 minutes. Easy peasy!
The best part is serving them piping hot along with your favorite beer, soda, or other drink of your choice.
This is the type of recipe that doesn't require any special skills, as you can see. I am telling ya, honey, prepare yourself to receive the nicest compliments. 😉
These bites are like a fusion between 3 popular dishes: pizza, nachos, and garlic knots.
We use pizza dough, the main ingredients of nachos for the filling, and brush the bombs with a garlic/ oil mixture, like on garlic bread/knots. Genius, right?
In addition, all the ingredients for our Nacho Pizza Bombs are conveniently available at Walmart -- including Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce which is trans fat FREE and made with no hydrogenated oils.
It can be used as an ingredient, like we did, a topping, or a dip. Just heat and eat!
Actually, Ricos has a entire line of cheese sauces that are great for parties, birthdays, holidays, bbqs & more. Curious?
For more info about Rico's cheese sauces, delicious recipes, and more, take a look here!
But no, that's not all! Would you like to have a chance to win a 2018 Ford F-150?
Learn how to participate and also ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES HERE , which goes live from 1/15/18 to 5/31/18!!! Imagine yourself driving that truck everywhere you go. 😉 Good luck!
Having cravings? Throwing a party? Now you know just what to make. Ha!
PIN & ENJOY!
Nacho Pizza Bombs
- 2 (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 (15 oz) can Rico's Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 14-16 cubes mild cheddar cheese
- 4-6 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno, chopped
- chopped cilantro/parsley
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- A pinch salt
- A pinch ground black pepper
- Place a pizza stone on the center rack of the oven (NOTE: this is needed in order to bake pizza bombs evenly).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and then line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Roll the refrigerated pizza crust on a flat surface. Using a 3.75-inch round cookie cutter, cut about 7-8 discs from each pizza crust.
- You will end up with about 14-16 discs.
- Fill the center of each with 1 teaspoon nacho sauce, top with 1 cube of cheddar, a few pieces of chopped bacon, chopped jalapeno, and a sprinkle of chopped cilantro/parsley.
- Then, lightly brush around the outer rim of the discs with water.
- Bring the moistened edges of the discs towards the center, lightly pleating to form a tight enclosure, and pinch to seal.
- Insert a long wood skewer dipped in flour through the center of the roof layer of the pizza bomb in order to make a hole for steam to vent.
- Place on the lined baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart. In a small bowl, mix oil, pepper flakes, garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper each.
- Heat in the microwave for about 40-60 seconds. Brush the Nacho Pizza Bombs with the heated mixture.
- Place baking sheet on top of the pizza stone and bake for about 15-18 minutes or until cooked and lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and brush them again with the oil mixture.
- Enjoy with your favorite drink!
** Nutrition labels on easyanddelish.com are for educational purposes only. This info is provided as a courtesy and is only an estimate, since the nutrition content of recipes can vary based on ingredient brand or source, portion sizes, recipe changes/variations, and other factors. We suggest making your own calculations using your preferred calculator, based on which ingredients you use, or consulting with a registered dietitian to determine nutritional values more precisely.
Please note that health-focused and diet information provided on easyanddelish.com is for educational purposes and does not constitute medical advice, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Consult with your doctor or other qualified health professional prior to initiating any significant change in your diet or exercise regimen, or for any other issue necessitating medical advice.
Sugar et al. says
Just AMAZING! Making me so hungry looking at them. They are BOMBs indeed!
Denise Browning says
Sonali, these were a real hit at my household. I almost had to say for them to stop eating. Haha!
Lois Christensen says
These look amazing!
Abbe@This is How I Cook says
I just have to tell you that these look very, very good! I might not stop at two!
Samantha Paul says
Hey Denise….! This looks fabulous and I really enjoyed your post, and I will definitely making this nacho pizza in this weekend. Thanks for sharing………!
Mi Vida en un Dulce says
I want it. We do not have that kind of melted cheese, but who cares, I can make it with a regular one!!!
What a fabulous and fun recipe! Dinner in a flash and everyone is happy, winning!
John / Kitchen Riffs says
Nacho pizza bombs? I'm in! Sounds incredibly flavorful. Thanks!
Alaina Bullock says
I can see how these would be 'the bomb'! Love this recipe and cannot wait to give it a try! Best of all, it's cheesy and easy!
Denise Browning says
Thank u so much Alaina! I hope you try this recipe and enjoy! Happy Sunday!
I know these will be a big hit!! Thanks for sharing!
Denise Browning says
Karly. thank you. I hope you make these and enjoy! My husband and kids love these pizza bombs.
Antonio Cracco says
Hey Denise! Another amazing recipe? It's mouth-watering to see it. It was very interesting to read this blog. I'll definitely try your recipe in the upcoming days. Thanks for the nice recipe
Denise Browning says
Hi Antonio! I am glad you enjoyed our nacho pizza bombs. They make a great appetizer for sports games.