Have you ever received an unexpected visit? Well, I have... and at times like that, how grateful I am to be able to count on recipes like this Four-Ingredient, Eggless, No Bake, No Cook, Instant Coconut Créme Brûlée, which I can whip up in a blink of an eye.
Baking, or cooking on the stovetop... forget it! I am not kidding... All you need to do is to blend sweetened condensed milk, canned coconut milk, and instant coconut cream pudding mix in a blender, pour the mixture into ramekins, refrigerate, and then brown the sugar with a torch before serving.
And no, you won't find another recipe like this either on the internet nor in cookbooks. I have developed this recipe myself and am now sharing it with you to make your life easier... just as it has made mine.
Don't be fooled by its simplicity! It tastes like a regular coconut créme brûlée, it is just as custardy as a regular créme brûlée, and is naturally gluten-free. In addition, it is eggless and you won't need to add the cornstarch that is needed for a stove top créme brûlée.
If you are not a coconut fan, don't worry! You can substitute any flavor of your choice for the coconut cream pudding mix... and heavy cream for the canned coconut milk. Happy now? 🙂
I am looking forward to your feedback! Enjoy our instant coconut créme brûlée!
How to Make INSTANT Coconut Crème Brûlée
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz
- ¾ cup canned coconut milk
- 1 Jell-O Instant Coconut Cream Pudding & Pie Filling 3.4 oz
- Granulated sugar to sprinkle on top
- Place sweetened condensed milk, coconut milk, and pudding mix (in that order) in a blender. Blend well until mixture is homogeneous and smooth (about 20-30 seconds). If needed, you may have to turn off the blender and scrape mixture down the sides with a wood spoon in order to loosen the pudding mix.
- Place mixture into ramekins and refrigerate for at least 25 minutes. Before serving, evenly sprinkle 1 teaspoon to 1 Tablespoon of sugar on top of each, depending on the size of the ramekin. Using a torch, melt the sugar until it forms a crispy top. Alternatively, you can preheat the broiler, and broil for about 1 to 2 minutes until the sugar melts and caramelizes, rotating the cups and watching closely to avoid burning. Allow the instant coconut crème brûlée to sit for at least 3-5 minutes before serving. Yield: 5 (or more depending on the size of the ramekin).
** Nutrition labels on easyanddelish.com are for educational purposes only. This info is provided as a courtesy and is only an estimate, since the nutrition content of recipes can vary based on ingredient brand or source, portion sizes, recipe changes/variations, and other factors. We suggest making your own calculations using your preferred calculator, based on which ingredients you use, or consulting with a registered dietitian to determine nutritional values more precisely.
Please note that health-focused and diet information provided on easyanddelish.com is for educational purposes and does not constitute medical advice, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Consult with your doctor or other qualified health professional prior to initiating any significant change in your diet or exercise regimen, or for any other issue necessitating medical advice.