Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser for this pork fajitas post. All opinions are mine alone. #AllNaturalPork #CollectiveBias
A naturally gluten-free pan-fried Pork Fajitas Bowl that is easy to prepare within 30 minutes. A complete meal perfect for any-night-of-the-week or the weekend!
Are you having a busy day yet still have to make and serve dinner to your family in a jiffy?
No worries! We got you covered! Our Pork Fajitas Bowl is a complete meal that can be prepared in only 30 minutes.
It consists of pan-fried pork with veggies, served over rice or with tortillas. I can see the big smile on your face!
And its all courtesy of Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork, which brings you easy and delicious everyday recipes to simplify your busy life.
Yes, recipes that can be sautéed, pan-fried like ours, grilled, or prepared in an Instant Pot, allowing family and friends to have a quick yet tasty and versatile meal any-night-of-the-week or weekend…
…because Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork is naturally tender, without added steroids, hormones or artificial ingredients.
All ingredients are conveniently available at Walmart, including the NEW Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork Guaranteed Tender.
What that means is hand-selected cuts based on coloring and marbling, USDA verified, proudly raised in the USA, and fresh, never frozen. You can taste the quality and difference!
Before shopping, redeem this Ibotta offer and save a few bucks on your purchase.
How To Make Pork Fajitas Bowls
It’s quite simple!
All we need to do is cook onion and bell peppers in oil over medium heat for about 6 minutes or until softened. Transfer to a plate and reserve.
Then, add more oil and pan-fry seasoned Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops over medium-high heat for about 2 1/2 minutes per side, making sure no pink juices remain.
Sprinkle on the juice from a large, juicy lime. Let chops rest for about 3-5 minutes.
Last, cut cooked chops into strips and serve them atop rice with the cooked veggies. Sprinkle chopped herbs. If you want to, add sliced avocado, jalapeno, and lime wedges to the bowl.
Or, the meal can be served with any tortilla of your choice, or lettuce leaves if on a keto diet.
Any remaining leftovers can be used to make tacos and burritos. The cooked pork and veggies also can be used in sandwiches or pastas.
Can you envision all the versatile dishes on the way? 😉
Well, summer is here! Thinking about grilling? Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork is perfect for the grill, as you can see!
Enjoy our quick and delish Pork Fajitas Bowl, its tasty leftovers, and other of our one pot meals. Speaking of them, what dish do you plan to make with them?
30-Minute Pork Fajitas Bowl
- 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 3 bell peppers (orange, yellow, and red), cut into strips
- 1 medium red onion, cut in half and sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 ounces taco seasoning mix (original) or 2 (1-oz) envelopes of taco seasoning mix
- 2 large and juicy limes (plus more cut into wedges to serve on the side if desired)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, sliced (optional)
- 2 avocados, sliced (optional)
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons of oil and cook bell pepper strips and onion for about 6-8 minutes or until softened. Season with salt and pepper and place onto a plate.
- Add remaining oil and cook pork chops over medium-high heat for about 2 1/2 minutes per side or until lightly golden. If necessary, do in batches to avoid overcrowding the skillet.
- Also, make sure no pink juices remain. Sprinkle on the lime juice and let chops rest for about 3-5 minutes.
- Slice cooked chops into strips and serve them over rice with the cooked vegetables (or alternatively with tortillas). Sprinkle on chopped cilantro or parsley. If desired, add sliced avocados and jalapeno, and lime wedges to the bowl.