I am sick to the very core of my being.
I have been a constant visitor to her gorgeous blog for a while.
HOW TO MAKE GLUTEN-FREE BANANA APPLE BUNDT CAKE
Pour in the bundt pan (ONLY fill ¾ of the pan ) and lightly tap the pan on a toweled surface 3 times.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 55-65 minutes depending on the oven.
If you see the top browning too fast, reduce the temperature of the oven to 325 degrees F.
Remove from oven and let it cool for 15 minutes EXACTLY before un-molding.
Note: It is a dense cake and a slow bake.
Leave it on a cooling rack for 15 minutes EXACTLY (not more or less) and then invert it onto a platter.
ONLY fill ¾ of the pan. Butter the bundt pan very very well.
Enjoy Ash's Banana Apple Bundt Cake creation!!!
Gluten-Free Banana Apple Bundt Cake
- 1 cup sorghum flour
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- ½ cup potato starch or tapioca starch
- ½ cup quinoa flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthum gum
- 1 tablespoon gluten free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup gluten free mini chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks or 1 cup butter room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 ½ cup mashed bananas
- ½ cup apple sauce
- Mix the sorghum flour, buckwheat flour, potato starch, quinoa flour, xanthum gum, baking powder, baking soda, chocolate chips and salt very well and keep aside.
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 degree F. Butter the bundt pan very very well and coat it lightly with a dusting of potato starch.
- With a beater, whip the butter till it's fluffy. Add the sugar and brown sugar and beat. Add in the eggs one at a time and beat well. Add the vanilla extract and mix in.
- Mix in the mashed bananas and apple sauce. Fold the dry ingredients with the butter mixture with a plastic spatula well.
- Pour in the bundt pan (ONLY fill ¾ of the pan ) and lightly tap the pan on a toweled surface 3 times. Bake at 350 degrees F for 55- 65 minutes depending on the oven.
- If you see the top browning too fast, reduce the temperature of the oven to 325 degrees F. Remove from oven and let it cool for 15 minutes EXACTLY before un-molding. Enjoy!
** Nutrition labels on easyanddelish.com are for educational purposes only. This info is provided as a courtesy and is only an estimate, since the nutrition content of recipes can vary based on ingredient brand or source, portion sizes, recipe changes/variations, and other factors. We suggest making your own calculations using your preferred calculator, based on which ingredients you use, or consulting with a registered dietitian to determine nutritional values more precisely.
Please note that health-focused and diet information provided on easyanddelish.com is for educational purposes and does not constitute medical advice, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Consult with your doctor or other qualified health professional prior to initiating any significant change in your diet or exercise regimen, or for any other issue necessitating medical advice.