4-Ingredient, Sugar-free Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies made from peanut butter, an egg, flour, and jelly. They are small and can be prepared and baked in less than 30 minutes.
I am a fan of every and anything PB & J. How about you? If you are too, don't miss out on the chance to try these Sugar-free Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies.
They are small and can be easily prepared and baked in less than 30 minutes. They scream party in your mouth!
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY COOKIES
To make a batch of jelly cookies, combine peanut butter, an egg, and all-purpose flour together. Roll into balls, make a small hole in the center, spoon in a bit of jelly, and bake them at 350 F for about 8 minutes. Easy peasy, right?
Once peanut butter cookies have cooled, pipe a bit of peanut butter on top of each and devour them... while sipping your fave beverage.
It is the type of recipe that even a child can prepare it... and they are beautiful! Get creative and arrange them with berries for an extra nice dessert table display.
In addition, these thumbprint cookies are so cute and delish that they make great presents to give away as well, and they can also be served at snack time -- either at home or at school.
Now tell me, is there any excuse left for not making them?
Enjoy them as also other peanut treats.
OTHER PEANUT TREATS:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Crumble Pie
Peanut Butter and Berry Waffles
Monster Peanut Butter Cheesecake Sandwich Cookies
Low Carb Peanut Butter Brownies
4-Ingredient Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
- 6 oz creamy peanut butter plus more to pipe on top of the cookies
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 5 oz all-purpose flour (or GF flour for a GF version)
- 8 teaspoons sugar-free strawberry jelly or other flavor of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients until obtaining a homogeneous mixture. Using a cookie scooper or a tablespoon as measurement, roll dough into balls, place onto the lined baking sheet, and make a hole in the center using the stick of a wooden spoon. Don't poke the hole all the way through-- just more or less halfway deep.
- Fill each hole with about ½ teaspoon of jelly. Bake for about 7-10 minutes or just until cookies set.
- Transfer baking sheet to a rack and let cookies cool. Then, pipe a bit of peanut butter on top of each cookie. If you are not on a sugar-free diet, you can sprinkle a bit of sugar sprinkles on top of the piped peanut butter if desired. Enjoy these peanut butter and jelly cookies with your favorite beverage.
2. If you have a sweet tooth, you can add about ⅓ cup sugar or a baking sugar substitute to the dough.
** Nutrition labels on easyanddelish.com are for educational purposes only. This info is provided as a courtesy and is only an estimate, since the nutrition content of recipes can vary based on ingredient brand or source, portion sizes, recipe changes/variations, and other factors. We suggest making your own calculations using your preferred calculator, based on which ingredients you use, or consulting with a registered dietitian to determine nutritional values more precisely.
Please note that health-focused and diet information provided on easyanddelish.com is for educational purposes and does not constitute medical advice, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Consult with your doctor or other qualified health professional prior to initiating any significant change in your diet or exercise regimen, or for any other issue necessitating medical advice.
Little Cooking Tips says
Delicious cookies Denise! Plus, they're very very easy to make! We have some blueberry chunky jam at the pantry which must be fantastic with these:) Thanx so much for another yummy recipe sweetie!
These scrumptious cookies evoke the delight of childhood memories! All the sweeter with such an easy recipe!
So easy and so pretty, I would love some.
John/Kitchen Riffs says
Yup, anything PB&J gets my attention. Fun looking cookies -- we're all coming over to your house, so get the milk ready. 🙂
Love this! Nice and simple. I would definitely love munching in these
Anna @ shenANNAgans says
Just 4 ingredients to create this amazingness... YEAS!!! You are a genius my friend, can't wait to try. Yummo! 🙂
Agness of Run Agness Run says
These are some of the most delicious and colorful cookies and dessert ideas I have seen, Denise!
Dina Keene says
Hi, Denise! I am diabetic and really enjoyed these Sugar-Free Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies of yours. Simple to make and delicious.