No bake pumpkin spice breakfast cookies recipe that is healthy, sugar-free, gluten-free, and require no baking! These no bake cookies are quick, easy, and delicious, taking less than 15 minutes to whip up.
What we are up to today is an out-of-the-ordinary breakfast… something to make you jump out of bed and head straight to the kitchen.
We are talking about COOKIES. Yes, cookies for breakfast — or did you think they were only for snacking? These Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies are moist and fudgy…
… although healthy — and they are great for autumn 😉
They are full of lots of good stuff: fiber, protein, monounsaturated fats, and are sugar-free and also gluten-free.
ABOUT RECIPE FOR BREAKFAST COOKIES
They are eggless, sugar-free, and gluten-free!
For a dairy-free, use a milk without lactose. Another advantage is that they require NO BAKING!
All that is needed is to mix all the ingredients together, shape into cookies, and store in the fridge on a large baking sheet for about 20-30 minutes.
If you’d like to, you can also drizzle on a bit of melted white chocolate chips or coocnut butter mixed with a dash of pumpkin spice. Yumm!!!
COOK’S NOTES FOR NO BAKE PUMPKIN BREAKFAST COOKIES
- Our healthy breakfast cookies can be transported anywhere. So if you are in a rush, take them with you and happily devour them while sitting in traffic on the way to work or school.
- Serve these no bake cookies with milk, tea, or coffee. 😉
- STORE pumpkin breakfast cookies in an airtight container at room temp for up to 2 days, or in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Freeze in a freezer bag in a single layer for up to a month. Thaw in the fridge!
They will fill you up, giving you the energy to start your day right… all while putting a smile on your face! They sure did that for me! 😉
Let’s keep ourselves healthy and satisfied the whole fall long!
OTHER HEALTHY BREAKFAST RECIPES
- Acai Bowl Recipe
- Coconut Flour Pancakes (low carb)
- Gluten-Free Waffle Recipe
- Brazilian Cheese Bread (gluten-free)
- Cauliflower Bread (keto)
- Caprese Breakfast Eggs Cups (low carb)
- Sunny Side Up Eggs
PIN & ENJOY!
No Bake Pumpkin Spice Latte Breakfast Cookies
- cookie sheet
- 3/4 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin
- 4 cups quick oats
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup dry roasted pepitas pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter reduced fat, or other nut butter of your choice
- 1 cup sugar-free syrup (or use honey, agave or maple syrup)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon espresso or instant coffee
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the canned pumpkin, oats, salt, pepitas, raisins, and chia seeds. Set mixture aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the peanut butter, syrup, pumpkin spice, milk, and coffee together; then heat mixture in the microwave for about 90 seconds or until peanut has melted. Stir well until obtaining a homogeneous mixture. Pour into the pumpkin-oat mixture and mix until fully combined.
- Scoop about 2 Tablespoons of the cookie mixture, form into a golf sized ball, and place on lined baking sheet. Press firmly into a cookie shape. Repeat process to form other cookies. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or until firm. If desired, drizzle cookies with a mixture of melted white chocolate chips and a dash of pumpkin spice.