Strawberry caipriinha cocktail, a variation of the traditional caiprinha, made with strawberries, cachaça, sugar, and ice. Moreover, check out our keto version of this drink.
No other drink reminds me more of summer than caipirinha… With temperatures soaring, I told myself that I had to make one today — yes, a Strawberry Caipirinha!
And not only that, but to also present many avriations below.
- Traditional Caipirinha (with lime and cachaça)
- Tangiroska (a variation of caipirinha made from tangerine and vodka)
- Pomegranate Caipririnha,
- Berry Caipilé (berry caipirinha with tangerine popsicle),
- Watermelon Caipisake (another variation of caipirinha made from watermelon and sake).
If you don’t consume alcohol, you can still have these superb drinks by switching alcohol for sparkling (flavored) water. This is what I often do!
With or without alcohol, it is time for a super refreshing, seasonal, ruby-like strawberry caipirinha! It is pure summer in a glass, don’t you think?
Let’s cheer for our soccer teams while refreshing ourselves with this drink and others like the ones described above.
How to make strawberry caipirinha
- Place the strawberries into a 6-ounce glass. Then, spoon the sugar on top of the strawberries.
- Using a pestle, mash the fruit, and stir in the sparkling water or cachaça (or white rum/vodka).
- Fill the glass with crushed ice. Decorate as desired. Cheers!
For a keto version of this drink, use monkey fruit instead of sugar.
Moreover, replace cachaça, the Brazilian rum, with sparkling water.
Store leftovers in the fridge although it is best served immediately after making the drink. Do not freeze!
PIN & ENJOY!
- 4-5 quartered medium strawberries stems removed
- 2-3 tablespoons granulated sugar or monk fruit for a KETO version
- 3-4 Tablespoons sparkling water (for a non-alcoholic version) or cachaça (alcoholic version). If cachaça is not available in your area, use either white rum or vodka.
- Crushed ice
- Place the strawberries into a 6-ounce glass. Then, spoon the sugar on top of the strawberries. Using a pestle, mash the fruit, and stir in the sparkling water or cachaça (or white rum/vodka). Fill the glass with crushed ice. Decorate as desired. Cheers!
** Nutrition labels on easyanddelish.com are for educational purposes only. This info is provided as a courtesy and is only an estimate, since the nutrition content of recipes can vary based on ingredient brand or source, portion sizes, recipe changes/variations, and other factors. We suggest making your own calculations using your preferred calculator, based on which ingredients you use, or consulting with a registered dietitian to determine nutritional values more precisely.
Please note that health-focused and diet information provided on easyanddelish.com is for educational purposes and does not constitute medical advice, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Consult with your doctor or other qualified health professional prior to initiating any significant change in your diet or exercise regimen, or for any other issue necessitating medical advice.