Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser for this dairy-free pumpkin spice hot chocolate post.
A quick and rich Caramel Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate made with simple dairy-free ingredients. It tastes like Autumn!
Fall is in the air! Yay!!! It is time to make cozy fall recipes to keep you warm and cozy.
Our dairy-free Caramel Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate is the one of the easiest and most delish hot bevs for you to enjoy this season. And you know what?
It can be made in 15 minutes, with only 6 ingredients bought at Walmart, saving us time to enjoy all the other perks that Fall has to offer.
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS DAIRY-FREE HOT CHOCOLATE
It is made with 6 (yes, just 6) needed dairy-free ingredients: Silk® Unsweetened Almondmilk, natural unsweetened cocoa (100% cacao), pumpkin pie spice, sugar, mini marshmallows, and caramel sauce.
To make the caramel hot chocolate thicker, we added just a wee bit of dairy-free dark chocolate, and also served with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
And you know what? I loved the convenience of being able to buy Silk®Almondmilk right from the Walmart dairy case. And so will you!
HOW TO MAKE CARAMEL PUMPKIN SPICE HOT CHOCOLATE
To make this cozy dairy-free hot chocolate, all we have to do is to simmer Silk® Unsweetened Almondmilk in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk in cocoa and pumpkin pie spice until no lumps remain.
Finally add dark chocolate (if you want) and sugar, and then cook, whisking often, until mixture is smooth and creamy and chocolate melts (about 2-4 minutes).
Voila! It’s time to pour the hot chocolate into mugs…
… top with mini marshmallows…
… and a drizzle of caramel sauce. To make it even more delish, you can drizzle chocolate syrup on top of the marshmallows if you want to.
As you can see, a cup of chocolaty goodness is all ready and waiting for you — perfect for sharing with your loved ones.
This Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate is rich, smooth, cozy, and oh-so-good — also for those who are lactose-intolerant.
Silk® Unsweetened Almondmilk, Silk® Light Vanilla Almondmilk, and all other Silk® Almondmilk flavors — the new silky smooth taste you’ll love– are dairy-free and lactose-free.
Actually, they contain 50% more calcium than dairy milk, and no cholesterol or saturated fat.
They make the perfect ingredient to use in your fave seasonal, holiday, or everyday recipe — the perfect pal for your cereal, hot beverages, desserts, soups, and more.
Quick and hot bevs are a must for rainy Fall days in my household. And how about yours? I’d love to hear what your fave Silk® Unsweetened flavor is, as well as your most delish dairy-free recipe.
Cheers to the season!!!
PIN & ENJOY!
Dairy-Free Caramel Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups Silk® Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 2 tablespoons natural unsweetened cocoa (100% cacao)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice**
- 4 ounces (about 1/3 cup full) dairy-free dark chocolate, chopped or chips (optional)
- 2-4 tablespoons demerara or granulated sugar
- mini marshmallows (topping)
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce (topping)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (topping), optional
- In a medium saucepan, bring milk to a simmer over medium-high heat. Whisk in cocoa and pumpkin pie spice until no lumps remain.
- Then whisk in dark chocolate (if desired, but it will make drink thicker and creamier) and sugar. Let cook, whisking frequently, until mixture is smooth and chocolate had melted (approximately 4 minutes).
- Divide hot chocolate among 2 mugs. Top with mini marshmallows and drizzle with caramel sauce (1 tablespoon per mug) and optionally with chocolate syrup (1 tablespoon per mug). Enjoy dairy-free caramel pumpkin spice hot chocolate!