- Denise Browning – The one and only founder, chef, writer, food stylist, and major photographer of this blog.
- Jared Browning – My beloved husband, linguistic editor, financial investor, favorite guinea pig, and cheerleader. The man is the chocolate of my eyes!
- My children – Not-so-easy-to-please guinea pigs and kitchen “assistants”.
- JP|Designs – Web designer and new logo creator. The man did a fantastic job!
- Victoria Lynn Perez – incredibly talented teen and occasional photographer. She photographed a few initial images under the name ‘Lasting Memories Photography’.
- God – The Alpha and Omega. My creator, Lord, loving Father, and best friend. His love, grace, and countless blessings amaze me every day!!! I am especially thankful for and to His Son.
” Not to us, O Lord, not to us but to Your name give glory, for Your mercy and loving-kindness and for the sake of Your truth and faithfulness!” Psalm 115: 1
- Brazil – My mother land and constant source of inspiration.
- Vovó Socorro – One of the best cooks that I have ever known. Her love for cooking has always inspired me. How I miss you, Grandma!
- Chef Vinita Jacinto: My former Chef-Instructor and friend. You lit a spark within me!!
- Family and friends – What would I do without y’all?
- Members, visitors, and commentators – priceless supporters. Words are not enough to express my gratitude to you.