These 70 Easy Healthy One-Pot Meals for Dinner are made in up to 30 minutes and are also cheap, delish, and mess-free! These are gluten-free and/or low-carb dinner recipes that will make your life easier after a long day of work.
Wondering what you can make dinner without having to slave away in the kitchen? These are the best one-pot meal recipes ever! Why? Discover below!
Table of Contents
Benefits of One-Pot Meals for Dinner
- They are global recipes that are easy to prepare in the comfort of your own home.
- These require only one pan, pot, sheet pan, or pressure cooker/Instant Pot.
- They are quick or ready in up to 30 minutes.
- These meals are mess-free, making cleanup a quick task.
- They are healthy family meals – many are gluten-free and/or low-carb, and some are vegan/vegetarian, but all of them are nutritious.
- Most of all, these 30-minute one-pot meals for dinner are budget-friendly and delish!
- These one-pot dinner ideas make dinner an easy task after a long day of work!
- You can prepare our quick one-pot meals for one, two, or for a family! You only have to scale back the recipe since most serve 4-6 people.
As if all that wasn't enough, they feed you without stretching your waistline. Believe me: the whole family will love them!
Plus, most are loaded with tasty lean protein and veggies, and some also contain healthy starches.
You can enjoy the best one-pot meals without feeling guilty!
What are considered one-pot meals?
One pot meals or one pan meals are a generic term that refers to any meal (commonly dinner) prepared in one pot (such as our Grandma’s chicken and rice soup ), one pan (like this chicken curry ), one sheet pan, one skillet, or in the pressure cooker or Instant Pot (such as this dulce de leche). Curious about how does a pressure cooker work? Get our cooking time charts!
If no other pan is required to sauté veggies or brown a protein before cooking in the slow cooker or crockpot, this cooking gadget can also be included in the one-pot meal concept.
Moreover, you may include one-tin meals (like these breakfast egg cups) and one-bowl meals usually cooked in the microwave (such as this one-bowl microwave mac and cheese ) within the concept as well.
Easy Healthy One-Pot Meals
Breakfast is the first meal of the day -- something that you can prepare quickly right before going to work or dropping the kids off at school. You can use leftovers for dinner though -- or make breakfast for dinner!
Dinner is for many the main meal of the day. It’s the time that you can chill a bit and enjoy a substantial meal with your family or by yourself. After a tiresome day of work, spending a long time in the kitchen is one thing no one wants to do, agree?
These one-dish meals are mess-free, quick, and easy meals that you can rely on.
Mess-free meals are ones that don’t demand much cleaning afterward. Essentially that means meals prepared in one pot or one pan.
Easy recipes are those that are simple to prepare with a limited amount of ingredients -- up to 10… just like most of the recipes in this post.
On the other hand, quick recipes are those prepared in under 30 minutes. Very few recipe ideas in this post take over 30 minutes to prepare.
Our one-pan meal ideas for dinner are all the above and more. Moreover, they are healthy or wholesome.
Happy? Me too!
I am gonna give you one more reason to smile from ear to ear: most of these are easy freezer meals too! That means, storing leftovers for later use won’t be an issue.
Well, here are our best one-pot meals for dinner:
2. (Keto/Vegan) Cauliflower Curry Soup
3. (GF/ Vegetarian) Lentil Coconut Curry
5. (Keto) Seafood in Pesto Sauce
6. (Low Carb) One Pot Chicken in Lime Coconut Sauce (more than 30 minutes)
7. Brazilian Minestrone Soup
9. (Low Carb) Fish Soup Recipe
10. Keto Jambalaya
11. (Keto) Broccoli Cheese Soup with Prosciutto
12. (Breakfast) Swedish Blueberry Soup
15.(GF) Japanese Miso Soup
16. Brazilian Corn Chowder
17. (Keto/Vegetarian) Cabbage Soup Recipe
18.(GF) Brazilian Shrimp Stew (Ensopado)
19. (GF) Coconut Noodle Soup
One-Pot Meals in the Pressure Cooker or Instant Pot
21. (GF) Black Beans and Rice
22. (GF) Sweet and Sour Pork
23. Keto Chicken Broccoli Rice
24. Keto Chicken Taco Soup
27. (Vegetarian/GF) Yellow Dal
28. (Keto)Brazilian Beef Stew (Picadinho): more than 30 minutes yet one of the best one-pot meals for dinner!
29. Vegetarian feijoada (more than 30 minutes)
30. (GF) Brazilian feijoada recipe (more than 30 minutes)
31. (GF) Beer Beef Oxtail Recipe (more than 30 minutes)
32. (GF) Beef Brisket (more than 30 minutes)
33. (GF) Teriyaki Salmon
34. (Keto) Creamy Shrimp Scampi
35. (Keto) Shrimp in Coconut Sauce
38. Keto Pizza Casserole (One of the best one-pot meals for dinner made in a pan)
39. (GF) Chicken Fried Rice
40. (Vegetarian) Mushroom Stew
41. (Keto) Sauteed Shrimp and Zucchini
One-Skillet Meals (prepared in a cast-iron skillet)
44. (Low Carb) Easy Broiled Pork Chops
45. (Low Carb) Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp
46. (GF) Roasted Chicken Adobo (more than 30 minutes)
47. (Low Carb) Shrimp Fajitas
48. (Keto) Pan-Grilled Pork Chops
49. (Keto) Ranch Chicken Thighs
50. (Keto) Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Chicken Thighs
51. (Keto) Cajun Dirty Rice
55. (Breakfast/GF) Baked Huevos Rancheros
57. Skirt Steak
One Sheet Pan Meals
58. Honey Soy Chicken (more than 30 minutes but basically one of those tasty one-pot meals for dinner made in a sheet-pan)
59. Honey Mustard Chicken (more than 30 minutes)
60. Mediterranean Chicken in Foil (more than 30 minutes)
61. (Keto) Parmesan Shrimp and Asparagus
63. (One-Tin) Prosciutto Eggs Cups
65. (Keto) Chicken Fajitas
66. (GF) Salmon, Lentils, and Asparagus
67. (Keto) Cod with Moroccan Chermoula Sauce
69. (Low Carb) Coconut Flour Pancakes
70. (Breakfast for Dinner) Eggs in a Bagel Hole
If you made and enjoyed one or more of our best one-pot meals for dinner, let us know in the comments!
Other Dinner Meals
- 75 Easy Dinner Ideas
- 30 High-Protein Dinners
- 45 Easy Gluten-Free Dinners
- 80 Low-Calorie Dinners
- 50 Easy Healthy Crockpot Meals
- 30 Low-Carb Dinner Recipes
PIN AND ENJOY!