List of 20 easy gluten-free weeknight dinners for the family containing stew, casserole, soup, sandwich, pasta, and rice recipes.
Do you have a busy life? And on top of that, is finding easy and delish gluten-free dinner ideas overwhelming? Well, I’m here to make your life easier, honey… and yes, to prove that this list of 20 easy gluten-free weeknight dinners will be your new best companion. And that is not all! Many of them can be prepared within 30 minutes or less.
From stews to casseroles, pastas to rice dishes, sandwiches and soups, our list delivers comfort and convenience to your table… and a huge smile on the face of the cook and the gluten-free dieter, too!
Ready? Here are our 20 easy gluten-free weeknight dinners for the family:
- One Pot Shrimp in Coconut Sauce (Camarão no Leite de Coco) — A delicious stew made with shrimp in a creamy coconut-vegetable sauce, which can be served over rice or gluten-free noodles. It is dinner made easy!
- 10-Minute, Healthy Fish Stew Packets (Moqueca in Papillote) — Tilapia fillets and vegetables oven-stewed in aluminum foil packets, which can be served with rice, another grain of your choice, or hard-crusted bread… and all without having to clean one a single pot!
- Chicken Salsa Verde — A 30-minute chicken stew with salsa verde, vegetables, black beans, and queso fresco to dazzle all the senses for your next weeknight meal!
- Grandma’s Chicken Soup (Canja de Galinha) — A comforting soup made from chicken, rice, vegetables and eggs, based on my Grandma’s family recipe.
- 10-Minute One-Pan Seafood in Pesto Sauce — a stew made with fresh cod fish fillets and shrimp, cooked in store-bought pesto sauce. It takes about 10 minutes to cook and makes a comforting, gluten-free weeknight meal!
- Creamy Chicken Bacon Pasta Bake — Chicken, bacon, and gluten-free pasta mixed with a creamy cheese sauce and baked in the oven, with extra cheese on top.
- Quick and Easy Shrimp Gratin — Delicious shrimp in a gluten-free, creamy and cheesy sauce, broiled in the oven for 5 minutes and served over rice.
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce — An easy, family-friendly spaghetti with ground beef and vegetable sauce, for any day. Choose your favorite GF spaghetti and have a simple yet super-comforting classic meal for dinner.
- One Pot Sausage Pasta — A quick and easy GF pasta with sausage, tomato sauce, cheese, and herbs that has extraordinary flavor, although made using everyday ingredients.
- Greek Rice (Arroz à Grega) — Greek Rice is, in fact, a Brazilian dish that is made with assorted vegetables, raisins, and sometimes cubed ham. It’s a complete meal all by itself! It can be prepared within 30 minutes and served as a main dish or as a side for chicken.
- Easy Shrimp Coconut Fried Rice — A 30-minute dish made with shrimp, white rice, vegetables, coconut oil, and mango. A must-try!
- Baked Chicken Parm with a Twist — Easy and tasty Chicken Parm stuffed with cheese, breaded with cornmeal, and baked directly in the oven. A great GF dish for weeknight meals!
- One Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp and Asparagus — A complete meal that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. It is a no hassle, mess-free, elegant dish!
- Bacon and Cheese Brazilian Hot Pockets — 5-ingredient, gluten-free hot pocket sandwiches prepared with tapioca flour and filled with bacon and cheddar cheese. They are super easy to prepare and make a great lunch/dinner on the go, as well as a phenomenal breakfast or snack!
- Low-Fat Turkey Chili Bean Sandwich — A sandwich that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. It is a 2-in-1 happy soup/bread combo! Use any gluten-free bread roll of your choice!
- One-Pot Chicken in Lime Coconut Sauce — An easy gluten-free weeknight dinner recipe made with browned drumsticks and vegetables blended with coconut milk, lime juice, and cream cheese.
- Ham and Cheese Baked Rice Casserole — A comforting casserole made from rice, ham, lots of cheese, and vegetables. It makes dinner a delicious yet easy task.
- Shrimp Tapioca Crepes — Crepes easily and quickly made from tapioca flour and filled with sauteed garlic shrimp and fresh vegetables.
- Brazilian Tamale Casserole — a corn, sausage, and cheese oven-baked casserole that is naturally gluten-free, economical, and ultra comforting!
- Codfish Shepherd’s Pie — A traditional Portuguese casserole made with well-seasoned codfish and onions, topped with mayonnaise and piped mashed potatoes.
Enjoy our 20 easy gluten-free weeknight dinners!!!